CannonAds, local and safe classifieds market in the USA.


Natural gem / Natural Tanzanite With GIA Certificate in Charlotte, North Carolina

Only Local Ads Near You! No auctions, No fees, No shipping - local pick up.

Natural gem / Natural Tanzanite With GIA Certificate
Natural gem / Natural Tanzanite With GIA Certificate Natural gem / Natural Tanzanite With GIA Certificate
Seller: Wael Esmaeel
Date/Time:12 Jul, 03:47 a.m. EST
Type: Watches & Jewelry, For Sale - Private.

Natural Tanzanite , 8.06 Carats Cushion Cut Transparent , Green Violent ( Zoisite ) Unheated ! Has GIA Certificate and the Price is 5,289 Dollars !!  !!!! Its Very Beautiful Gem In Person !!! ( Check the new prices on Tanzanite for over than 3 carats ) then you will judge , i know this price is not for every one but if you are into fancy tanzanite this one is the right for you ! This 8 Carats plus Gem will be nice on a ring or a pendent ! ( Very beautiful in person ) I see many viewers on this item , wish you guys go to the power of the Natural Gems and find out the real value of the Tanzanite of any 3 carats plus , see the chinese are buying 80% Of the world Tanzanite and will leave the rest of the world with 20% ONLY , the value of Tanzanite went from 300 dollars per carat to xxxx dollars per carat for any over 3 carat plus , it means the 8.6 Carats of this Gem goes for 12 to xxxx0 dollars and am selling for little over xxxx dollars , is unheard of and will not go any cheaper any time soon , matter of fact for Fancy Tanzanite the per carat is much higher than the blue tanzanite and goes for xxxx per carat and for 8.06 is almost xxxx0 dollars and come with GIA value of 700 dollars for this GIA certificate ! Any questions ! New price for one week only then out of the market ( 3,499 ) , ONE WEEK ONLY , Price reduced from xxxx to xxxx ! Do you know the fancy Tanzanite is running for 3 to 4,200 dollars per carat !!! This is 8 carats PLUS !!!! Its 24,000 dollars PLUS and am giving it to you for 4,200 dollars , this one is another joke for the price and for the clarity ( VVS ) , You know the ( GIA ) Cost 600 to xxxx dollars for the certificate ) !! It comes for free with the GEM !! Will leave it here for the next 5 days and will drop it to xxxx then will take it off , thats it , not worth it any more !

State: North Carolina  City: Charlotte  Zip code: 28262 Category: Watches & Jewelry
Watches & Jewelry in North Carolina for sale

This ad is older than 2 months.
View similar ads: Watches & Jewelry, Watches & Jewelry in North Carolina for sale